Hauler Truck Beds, Western Truck Beds, RV Hauler Truck beds, Custom Hauler Truck Beds,
Truck Interior Conversions
Wil-Ro Haulers are built to haul RV, horse, cattle, boat or race car trailers. A Wil-Ro hauler truck body & Interior conversion provides the "ULITMATE TRAVEL EXPERIENCE". Wil-Ro can build a hauler body for most trucks including, Freightliner, Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, Peterbilt, and International.
Wil-Ro Hauler Bodies are designed and manufactured with the customer in mind. We offer the largest compartment area in the industry and provide features unmatched by the competition. Interior conversions are available for the Freightliner M2 and GMC - Chevrolet 4500 & 5500.
Wil-Ro standard Hauler Body features include:
- Attractive, clean appearance with strong lines to complement the truck cab.
- Largest compartments on the market.
- Concealed door hinges providing a flush door mounting.
- Body shell and doors constructed of 12 gauge galvannealed steel providing good corrosion protection and good paint adhesion.
- DuPont automotive paint to match cab.
Wil-Ro Interior Conversions are performed in house with 1st class product and workmanship